Shan Properties (UK) Limited.
OUR COMPANY POLICY
For All Rented Properties we will require the following:
1. Five weeks Security Deposit.
2. One month’s rent in Advance.
3. The following documents will be required: Passport or photo ID, three months latest bank statements, three months latest pay slips. Any supporting documents i.e Landlord references,previous utility bills, Council Tax bill and Housing Benefit forms.
4. Acceptance of Holding Deposit does not constitute as the acceptance of the application by the Landlord or Agent on granting of tenancy.
5. Holding Deposit equal to 1 weeks rent and can be held up to 15 days. If the tenant has not signed within the 15 days, the holding deposit will be non refundable.
6. Holding Deposit will not be refunded if the applicant withdraws, fails the reference checks and gives false or misleading information.
7. The Deposit will be held in a Government approved Client account – My Deposit Scheme.
8. We are members of NLA & UKALA which are part of Client money protection & redress scheme.
9. Late rental fee will apply after 14 days late at a rate of 3%.
10. Fees will apply for breach of contract terms & conditions, loss of keys or a call out fee for being locked out.
11. Tenant is to give minimum 1 months notice in writing to vacate the property. failing to do so will incur fee.
12. Once the tenant has fully vacated the property and handed all keys back to Shan Properties, this will be the final date of vacation. Any belonging left after this time will charged for storage & removal.
13. The Deposit will be refunded to the tenant within 14 working days (not including weekends and bank holidays) subject to the property sign off check once vacated. Any disputes will be dealt with prior to the deposit being refunded.
14. The final rent payment cannot be deducted from the security deposit. The final month rent must be paid in accordance with the tenancy agreement.